1. Seats management within the account
Now, admins can define a department for each user for the purpose of internal seats management.
Admins can add a new field under the departments section. Only admins will be able to define properties for the department field, and to assign users to it via the users page
2. Team owners
Now all new teams will be created with an owner. You can define team member roles: as owners and members. [new team members are owners unless directly assigned]
And then only team owners can perform actions for the team.
3. Account default notifications settings
Some admins feel that their users are getting a lot of emails from monday.
In order to avoid that they:
1. Define different email notification settings for each user they add to the platform
2. Instruct users to go and change their email notification settings
2. Tell users to ignore emails from monday
Now, we will allow admins to choose a new email notifications defaults for their account so that new users will be created with these defaults.
💡 Stay tuned for more updates in the future!